Welcome To Peaceful Pack Dog Training!
Welcome to Peaceful Pack Dog Training where I, Tracy, help people and their dogs create lasting friendships by using training solutions that REALLY work! Peaceful Pack grew out of a life spent around dogs, my love of dogs and my own challenges in training my own dogs.
Photo by Pat & David Buccello
At Peaceful Pack I use a method of training that is based on how dogs learn. It is called Clicker Training and it is effective and fun for both you and your dog. You can learn more about my training philosophy on the Service and Philosophy page.
Our dogs hold a special relationship with us and we want to be able to include them in our lives as much as possible. In order to do this our dogs need to learn how to successfully navigate the human world and learn how we would like them to behave. Basically our dogs must be polite canine citizens.
Peaceful Pack offers both group classes and private training sessions for you and your dog. I strongly believe there is a great benefit for our dogs to attend group classes; becoming well socialized tops the list. Yet, I also recognize that sometimes we all may need a little one on one assistance.
Peaceful Pack Dog Training Can:
- Help you teach your dog how to be a polite member of your family.
- Teach you how to train a reliable "come when called" cue.
- If you are feeling frustrated with how things are progressing, try a private session.
- Help to trouble shoot problem behaviors such as puling on a leash or jumping on people.
- Provide a supportive atmosphere where you and your dog can learn some new things.
- Make training your dog fun!